To Choose A Product That Suits You, Pay Attention To The Following
With the rise of large buildings and underground buildings, ventilation pipes, which transport and purify air equipment, have been widely used in the ventilation of buildings. Ventilation pipes are widely used in many industries, such as food processing, machinery manufacturing, medical products, electronics industry and shopping malls. And with the sales of ventilation pipe products in recent years, many friends who bought ventilation pipe want to know the purchase precautions and installation points of ventilation pipe. Next, let's learn more together. Hope to help you in front of the screen.
1. Temperature-resistant range: We produce a variety of flexible hoses of different materials, which can meet the use of various environments. PVC single-layer flexible air hose temperature resistance: -15 ° C to 80 ° C. High temperature resistance is glass fiber, temperature resistance: -45 ° C to 300 ° C, you can also choose -45 ° C 1200 ° C.
2. Does the insulation function be needed? The insulation hose produced by Nuowei ventilation equipment consists of three different materials. The thickness is 4mm. You can also choose a light insulation hose.The use of air conditioning facilities to achieve the purpose of supplying air conditioning or supply of heating,Can effectively reduce energy loss.
3. Is it used to transport air? Or sucking air? Because these two purposes are positive pressure air supply and negative pressure suction wind, respectively,The production process of positive pressure flexible air hoses and negative pressure flexible hoses is different. This needs to be customized according to the purpose of user needs.
Nuowei Ventilation Equipment Co., Ltd. brand "NUOENWEI" production of various high -quality flexible air hoses can meet the use of various environments.
How to install ventilation hoses correctly
1. Air hose assembly: Short air hose can be assembled once on the ground, and long air hose can be assembled in sections according to the installation location. When assembling, the middle and levelness of the air hose should be adjusted as far as possible, so as to avoid the deformation of the air hose or the fluctuation of the wave, and the left and right dragon. Each air hose should not exceed 10m. When assembling, gaskets should be flat, flange bolts should be tightened evenly, and nuts and covers should face the same direction.
2. Air hose placement: First check the water level, elevation and firmness of all supports. Generally speaking, there are two ways to lay pipes, direct and suspended. If the air hose section is very small and low, it can be put in place manually, and only a simple scaffold is needed. When the pipe segment is large or long, pulley, chain reverse, rope and other methods can be used for hoisting. In order to facilitate the positioning of the air hose, it is generally adopted to hang the air hose on the scaffold and then hang it on the air hose support. The scaffold shall be erected along the length of the air hose, and the height and position shall be suitable for the construction work. The hoisting sequence shall be the main branch pipe and the riser pipe first.
3. Straightening of the air hose: the air hose on the support should be straightened, horizontally and vertically adjusted, and then fixed according to the requirements of the atlas.
Post time: Oct-24-2022